Article 1 General rules
- The Site places great importance on the protection of your personal information and complies with the personal information protection regulations of the "Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use." and the "Personal Information Protection Guidelines" established by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
Article 2 Consent to collect personal information
Article 3 Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- The Site collects personal information for the following purposes:
- Establishment of a contract for the provision of services : Identification of the applicant and intention confirmation
- Fulfillment of Services : Delivery of Goods and Payment
- Membership management : Identification, personal identification, age verification, complaint handling
- Notification of information on other new services, new products or events
- However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (such as race, ethnicity, ideology, creed, hometown, political orientation and criminal record, health status, and sex life, etc.) that may be of concern to your basic human rights violations.
Article 4 Personal information items collected
This Site collects the following personal information for membership, counseling, service application, etc.
- Collected items : Name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, e-mail address, resident registration number, connection log, connection IP information, payment record
- How to collect personal information : Homepage (registration)
Article 5 Installation, operation and denial of automatic collection of personal information
The Site uses 'cookie' to store your information and to find it from time to time. The Cookie is a small amount of information that a website sends to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, the computer in the store can read the contents of the cookies in your browser, provide your additional information on your computer. You can use the service without additional input, such as your name on connection. Cookies identify your computer but do not personally identify you. Also you have a choice of cookie. You can choose to accept all cookies by adjusting your web browser's options, send a notification when a cookie is installed, or reject all cookies.
- Purpose of using cookie : Analysis of user's access frequency and time of visit, identification of user's taste and interests, trace, and provision of targeted marketing and personalized service through various event attendance and number of visits
- How to decline cookie settings : You can refuse cookie settings by selecting the option of your web browser. You can allow to accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to store all cookies.
- Example of setting method : For Internet Explorer → Tools at the top of web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
- However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the services.
Article 6 Use outside of purpose and provide to third party
- The Site uses your personal information within the scope of the "Purpose of collection and use of personal information", and does not use it beyond the scope of this information or provide it to any other company or organization.
- However, for better service, we may provide or share your personal information with our affiliates. In the event that we provide or share your personal information, we will indicate in advance to you what affiliates are, what personal information items are provided or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, and how long and how they are protected and managed, then for seeking your consent, you will be notified through e-mail and written notice to obtain consent separately and will not be provided to or shared with affiliates unless you agree.
- In addition, personal information of the user is not provided to the outside in principle, except in the following cases.
- Users have agreed in advance
- If there is a request by the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed by laws and ordinances for the purposes of investigation.
Article 7 Viewing and correcting personal information
- You may read or correct your personal information at any time. If you wish to view and correct your personal information, please click "Edit Member Information" to view or correct it yourself, or contact your personal information manager by E-mail.
- If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use your personal information until the correction completed.
Article 8 Withdrawal of consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information
- You may withdraw, at any time, your consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information through registration. If you want to withdraw your consent, please click the "withdrawal of membership (withdrawal of consent)" of "My Page" or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail, then we will immediately take necessary measures such as deleting personal information.
- The Site will take necessary measures to ensure that the withdrawal of membership (withdrawal of consent) is carried out in the same manner and procedure as the collection of personal information.
Article 9 Personal information retention and use period.
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay. However, the following information will be retained for the period specified below for the following reasons.
- Retention items: Membership information (login ID, name, nickname)
- Preservation grounds: To prevent other members from reactivating preexisting member IDs when members leave
- Retention period: when the site is closed
- And if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws such as the Commercial Law, the Company keeps the transaction and member information for a certain period set forth in the related laws and regulations as follows.
- Conservation items : records of contract or withdrawal of payments, records of payment and goods supplies, and records of complaints or dispute
- Preservation grounds : Article 6 of Act on consumer protection in electronic commerce : Preservation of transaction record
- Retention period: Records of contract or withdrawal (5 years), records of payments and goods supplies (5 years), records of complaints or disputes (3 years)
- If, despite the above retention period, it still needs to be retained, we will ask for your consent.
Article 10 Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
In principle, we will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction Procedures: The information you entered for membership is transferred to a separate DB (in the case of paper, separate documents) after the purpose has been accomplished and stored for a certain period of time, then destroyed according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations
- Destruction method: Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted by a technical method that can’t reproduce the record.
Article 11 Protection of personal information of children
- The Site receives the consent of the legal representative when collecting personal information of children under the age of 14 years.
- A legal representative of a child under the age of 14 years may request the viewing, correction of the child's personal information and withdrawal of the consent. If requested, the site will take necessary measures without delay.
Article 12 Technical measures to protect personal information
In handling your personal information, we take the following technical measures to ensure the safety of your personal information in order to prevent your personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
- Your personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected by a separate security function, either by encrypting the files and transmission data or by using the file lock function (Lock).
- The Site uses anti-virus program to prevent damage from computer virus. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and if a virus suddenly emerges, we provide measures as soon as it is available to prevent personal information from being violated.
- . We use a device that prevents intrusion from the outside to prevent your personal information from being leaked by hacking.
Article 13 Consignment of personal information processing
The site may outsource processing your personal information to improve service.
- We will notify you in advance when outsourcing handling personal information.
- When we outsource the processing of personal information, we shall clearly stipulate the instructions of the service provider regarding the personal information, the confidentiality of the personal information, the prohibition of the provision to third parties, and the burden of responsibility at an accident. We will keep the contracts in writing or electronically.
Article 14 acceptance of opinions and complaint handling
- If you need to report or consult about privacy violation, please contact the following organizations
- The Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr / 1336)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-580-0533~4)
- Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutor's Office (icic.sppo.go.kr / 02-3480-3600)
- The Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr / 02-392-0330)
Attachment : Enforcement date
- This policy will be effective from January 30, 2018.